Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Redo & upcycle

{REDO}

As i pulled out my advent supplies this past week, i realized a few things: 
1) my peppermint candles were running low
2) one was completely missing. I need 4.

I knew i had my peppermint big candle i use every year on my warmer. So i melted it down and added my votive, put in the candle to melt together. All were same scent and brand, otherwise it may smell bad. 



Then i grabbed few tea lights.
 Took the wick and set aside to replace the wick in my votive. 



Poured into clean votive holders. 


After the was has cooled and started to harden, i slip the wicks in.
Done, and now i have three almost like new candles.
I bought a new one from hobby lobby, unfortunately they don't have a peppermint one. 




{upcycle} 

I have made a few nightgowns for my little lady out of my shirts i have outgrown. 
I love this and how it looks on her. 
I got the pattern off of pinterest.
It's super simple.