Just thought I'd mention I am now officially a Frontiers buying group leader. YAY!! If you are interested in ordering with my group{ i have like 2 people other then me} let me know. You can email me at rooted.refreshed(at)gmail.com i will be placing an email around January 15th.
What's Frontier?
Herban homestead run down:
" frontier is a natural product distributor that health food stores order their stock from. my members and i get natural/organic baking, body and cleaning products for wholesale prices. if we meet our $250 price point our shipping is free! the prices are considerably better. some items are half of what I'd pay at a health food store. being a part of co-ops allows me to be wise with our money while not compromising our health."
Her post here about a big order and the prices compared to the grocery store prices are what started me researching into a buying co-op.