Ok, so i know i missed posting on Friday.
I missed posting about our anniversary date, which was great!
I missed posting about running into friends from Central i hadn't seen in two years!!
I missed posting about my super smart Brother's birthday
I missed posting Monday about my beautiful SIL's Birthday.
I missed posting about Easton's Monk monk coming home.
I missed posting about me ordering my first cloth diapers and them actually coming in. (doing cloth at home and disp. out, who knew you could part time it)
I missed posting about cinco de mayo
(oh my gosh we actually had a Mexican dinner yesterday too, not from a restaurant, but home made.)
There are many more.
I have had so much going on in my head, in my home, in my heart.
I have stopped in to say this:
I love that people read my blog. I am OK with you reading and not commenting. I do the same thing. I am super excited when i see on your "tracks" on your blogs saying you've stopped by here. I try to keep my post short and big fonts to make it easy to scan. I make my commentary smaller so you can skip it if need be. I do this for you who also time your self on the blogging.
This is to you, those who i know can't call or come by, but by golly you like to know we're OK.
Thanks.
As our friends and family(near and far), i am inviting you to our son's Kindergarten Graduation.
I know it's just kids walking across the stage in a cafeteria. But there you go, your invited. It's May 18th. If your interested please email me at Carpios@hotmail.com.
This journey through kindergarten, has been funny and tearful. Our son's a thinker, he evaluates, then acts. Unfortunately he doesn't always use his powers for good. We asked a wonderful couple who we know loves our son to join us in prayer for him. Prayer for his academic struggles*, his relationship with the mean kids, and his attitude.
We have seen much growth in these areas, we have got to witness him applying scripture to day to day activities with others. He has come to us to ask for prayer for the kids in his class. All these mile stones of testimony of what the Lord has done for Easton. That is what the graduation means to us.
Also he passed, we were so concerned he wouldn't, turns out he passed and is getting out early!
* Please read Dr. Seuss to your children, i felt it was unnecessary nonsense. Even as a child i didn't like reading them. I didn't read them to E when he was a tiny tot and so his rhyming skills we really had to work on. So please read Dr. Seuss.
Also we did read Amelia Bedilia ( love these), watched the moss' princess bride ( seriously a rhyming wrestler, sword fighting, and a pirate, what boy wouldn't watch), and borrowed Sara Miller's rhyming singing books.