Ok, i've been looking at web sites.
Getting ideas.
As for as i know i am going to try to make one of these wristlets.
It looks so simple.
And i'm sure i can make it for cheaper then $34.
I still need to finish coloring my sketches and start sewing the bedding.
Plus we need to figure out a way to rigg up a window treatment. We need a way to block out heat and sun. She will have the room in the house that's the brightest. We were talking about it at lunch, Carlos said we need to do this first, before sanding the shelf and painting. I agreed since she will need to sleep during the day.
I know we have time, i mean honestly she'll be in our room for a while. I really don't want to have to walk across the house in the middle of the night.
We both have so many ideas.
Plus i've gotten a bunch of ideas from Posh Tots on looks i want to use.
I have also been eyeing a pattern for my moses basket.
There are some pretty sweet ones.
I need a liner. I borrowed my SIL cover to her basket to look at it. It fit's almost perfectly. It's blue with eyelets. I love eyelet material. This many do for now.
I have so many ideas. I also have fabric. Which works out great. I want to finish putting up Easton's decor before i jump on making Fi's things. It shouldn't take my long. The only thing that might is if i paint a shield on his wall.
I guess we'll just have to see. I will try to post pictures of what i do if i can.