Well, looks like i have a cold.
I so happy it's not something worse.
Just a dry throat, and a cough.
Well also some dizziness. *
Just rest, fluids, and Tylenol when needed.
So simple.
So here i am just sketching & thinking.
More on that tomorrow.
But for now, I must say i love chicken noodle soup.
Really, one small bowl and WHAM!
You feel completely comforted.
Carlos made me some yesterday, so it's extra special.
He loves to cook, so he enjoyed taking over dinner last night.
Plus he found me this.
Now, i know GI Joe, but seriously who hasn't seen these.
I so happy it's not something worse.
Just a dry throat, and a cough.
Well also some dizziness. *
Just rest, fluids, and Tylenol when needed.
So simple.
So here i am just sketching & thinking.
More on that tomorrow.
But for now, I must say i love chicken noodle soup.
Really, one small bowl and WHAM!
You feel completely comforted.
Carlos made me some yesterday, so it's extra special.
He loves to cook, so he enjoyed taking over dinner last night.
Plus he found me this.
Now, i know GI Joe, but seriously who hasn't seen these.
I mean when I walk in my kitchen and see my counter being used for this, then i should know who these characters are. If you notice the line of others already dealt with by storm shadow. Including general grievious, and several army men (they were carlos' when he was little), and notice he is using a light saber.

I remember marring me barbies to Seth's GI Joe's.
They had a busy life,
He was special ops.
She was a stay at home mom to a set of bi-racial triplets.
yep, even my toys thought adoption rocked.
Plus it's normal for Easton to ask me " have you seen Storm shadow and Snake eyes?" Seriously, i know not all girls know who these figurines are, but i am so glad i do.
The movie will be out in August. Evidently this trailer's been out since the super bowl, but guess who doesn't watch TV unless it's on hulu.
* I feel so terrific today.