Really quick before the day is done. I need to say 2 big happy birthdays!!
Sorry for the lateness, i was not feeling so well today.
My nephews, Caleb and Sabastian both have today as their b-days.
I remember them both being born.
The doctors said Caleb was 90% a girl. See that's why they can't say 100% on sonograms. Caleb was early. I think about a month. He used to call me nay nay. He would be asleep on my bed when i got home from school and i would wake him up just to play with him.
and Sabastian... Big chunky. I remember being in the hall waiting for you. You came on your mom's birthday. Such a stinker. You were so tiny, but after a while you became the Michelin tire man. The only blue eyed Carpio i know.

Happy Birthday to both you boys.
Happy Birthday to Raina, too.