I know, how could i not want to put up the pictures of my sweet boy?.
Honestly because this past week's been rough at drop off time.
Easton's finally realized that he's in school for a long time, as he says. Plus Wednesday he was sick with Bronchitis and this weekend he caught the stomach virus. Yep, poor kid. So he went back today after a four day weekend.
Who would want to go back??
I mean you get to stay at home, lay on the couch, eat Popsicles, watch star wars, and if you throw up on the floor you don't have to clean it up. Yep, the good life.
Unless you are the one cleaning the floor.
Before the 1st week we had a special lunch with my grandma.

Getting in the car, look at the uniform*
Going to class with daddy
Getting special snack.
The funny think is in elementary school you hear of all the great things to come. You see, Michele Smith tried to warn me about the folders to come, i thought she was joking. I have more paper work to do then him.
* i once wrote a 5 star paper in high school about uniforms and how it takes away our right to self expression and creativity, i think i even tied it to the pursuit of happiness. As i saw my son, that paper came to mind. I remembered how at the mention about changing to uniforms for Bryan high i threw such a huge fit. The funny thing is when i saw him all i could think of was how he's so stinking cute.
Side note i saw this today and i want it so bad for his outfit. 
Seriously a vest would be snazzy. I asked Carlos and he said probably not.
