Secrets Secrets are no fun unless they're shared with every one.
Easton woke up late today.
I decided to bless by making his bed while he was at school.
I started febreezing and fluffing pillows.
As i moved his body pillow away from the wall,
I realized he never really moves the pillow.
I soon found out why.
At dinner time we talk, Just like i hope most families do.
I looked at him and spoke:
Me: Easton, we need to talk about something.
E: (Silence)
Me: I made your bed today for you, when i moved your big pillow from the wall do you know what i found?
E: My boogers.
At this point Carlos was trying not to laugh. I was already laughing.
Carlos: How many where there?
Me: About 6 smears.
Me: Bud, you know that's gross, and i need you to stop it please.
E: Why?
Carlos : Cuz it's nasty.
Me: and because your literally putting your germs on the wall, and it wasn't fun for me to have to wipe the wall and then pick you boogers off.
Yep you read that right. I had to pick them off. Scrubbing didn't work.
Our son evidently has Heavy duty boogers.
E: Then, Where do i put them ?
Me: In the tissues on you head board.
E: Oh, OK.
I really hope another little collection doesn't make an appearance again.
I really don't want him to share that secret again.