We are going with my family.
My family rarely gets together to do things except on Christmas. Every year i try for my birthday to get them together. This year we were able to plan a vacation with them. My two brothers and their families are going with us.
I love these people. But then again i haven't ever spend 3 days straight with them. Besides when i was younger, before anyone left the house. Josh left when he was 18. I was 8.
Anyhow, i began to already pack slowly the thing we normally forget.
You know:
Carlos' Sandals (we always forget his shoes)
Easton's underwear (Seriously i forgot today to pack them for the splash pad.)
My cell phone (i have put a cut out cell phone in for now)
I am also not taking any bottles of toiletry stuff. I just cleaned out my cabinet and i some how have tons of samples. Why do i have so many??
WE don't travel that much... I've slowly tried to use them at the gym, but nope, still not gone. Sure i could go more often but i have an issue with our gym. Sorry a post for later... back to the vacation.
As i talked to my family about vacation, i get excited. I literally just got off the phone with them. I know i need different things for the Beach, But what?? We've never been as a family. Last time i went was summer of junior year.
So as i make packing list i have a lot of questions:
Do i take beach toys, do kid's really use them??
Do i really need a beach mat??
Does any one have a beach umbrella i can use??
Would it be nerdy if i took a portable fan??
Should i pack days before??
Do i really need to make a list?
Can you really fly a kite on the beach?
Can you make a fire on the beach?
Can i really take out a shark be my hands?
Would it be nerdy to carry vinegar for possible jelly fish stings?
Here's two facts about Jelly fish:
-Some types of jellyfish have reproductive jelly gatherings 8 to 10 days after a full moon, thus there is an increase in the number of jellyfish found at that time.-There are over 200 types of jellyfish (that have been documented).
Yes, i will check to see when the full moon is. I hate the thought of them.
Remember what happened to Dori???
My mom has a scar of where she got stung from a dead one.
The old friends episode where Monica gets stung.
I've seen enough.
I need to know what else kinds of things will i need?
I know clothes
sun block
aloe Vera
beach towels
But what else??
See this is where you come in... I need to know what else you've found super helpful on your trips. Seriously even if you don't go to the beach, what vacation advice do you have...