
Yesterday i got to celebrate Carlos' Grandmother's 80th Birthday.
That woman's seen a lot.
She had 7 children.
She had 2 sets of twins.
At one time she had 7 under 7.
Mostly all by herself.
She's a strong woman.
She still gets up does her cleaning, cooking, and gardening.
She tells some seriously funny stories.
Her Mexican rice is the best, so are her beans.
Check out this photo.
Yep, i took a picture of the school supply isle.
Notice how no one is there.
Empty.
Just me and Easton with the school supplies.
I love seeing the new target empty*.
I love school supplies.
Clean, new, colorful pens/markers/crayon just calling me.
Yes i know it's nerdy.
Ok these pictures are extra:
Our sweet nephew
The White's Slip and Slide.
The best time was the Battles.
It was like Gladiators.
Easton loves the White's massage chair.
* Bryan Target is not open. I got to go to Family Day. I also got amazing gift bags from the pharmacy.