Monday, March 03, 2008

Hope group goes International



Last week, our hope group took a field trip... an International one.





Texas a&m was having an international buffet, our Sweet Nells has done this for 2 yrs now, and asked us to tag along. It was sweet!!


Right off the website:


I-Week (International Week) is an event that celebrates and presents the international community to Texas A&M University. This is a fantastic opportunity for all Aggies and local community members to experience the cultures of the world right here at home.

I-Buffet (International Buffet) is one of the highlights of I-Week every year. Featuring international cuisine from over 15 different countries, everybody can enjoy the aromas and the delicacies of foods found all over the globe. This year’s I-Week features an array of associations that have courteously prepared to share a bit of their culture with the world.


I wish i had seen the talent show, but i only wanted the food!!


I loved the El Salvador food, Carlos loved Brazil., Easton loved who ever had fruit.


Next year maybe more hope groups will go on the field trip with us, it was great!!



Here is a pict, of those where able to go, Thanks guys, it was a blast!!
Glad we could an International Birthday for Nells!!