Thursday, February 07, 2008

Let's get them a play room!!


As some may know when Easton was 2, we had to go to the hospital in Houston to look at his heart. They thought he had a whole in the walls.... Turns out he may have, but during the time we waited on the final appointment God healed it. Now he just has an "extra" sound, not even a "real" murmor.

This Hospital has been dear to us as a stone where the Lord grew us so much!

I got this message as an email from my mother in law.... She knows what the hospital means to us. I had seen it in a magazine, but had forgotten to do it. I just did and Houston was #1 with 38%. If you can, and feel led to, help provide a new play room for these kids, i think they even get a Wii.



I Do not know if you've heard about this, but we have the chance to vote for a new playroom for Memorial Hermann. Houston was in 1st place when Ivoted. This is a 30 second process... . You can vote 1 time a day through the end of February. Please go to the web site below and vote for Houston (Children'sMemorial Hermann Hospital), to get a new hospital playroom from Colgate.It was an easy process and would benefit so many of our children that spend their time at the hospital.