Monday, February 11, 2008

New!!


New on this Blog.... Music.


Moved by the Palermos and the Garratts Blog, we too would like to be hip.


I added it today, but i can't fix how it's a honking huge block and not a cute square.


We chose the songs together, for the most part.


Mighty to Save - Carlos loves it & as do I.


Inside out - we sung it in church this weekend and i had to have it. Soo good!! I wish i had a song bite of how us Living Hopers sang it on Saturday, So loud, So good, So powerful.


More- This song just reminds me of the love that's unimaginable to us.


Undo- I Feel like this me.


Made to Love - seriously, who can argue with Toby Mac.


Gone -Honestly, i Love this song, i think of Carlos as i hear the begining. The way he has a protective heart for girls, especially Hope Group girls. It's amazing.

I seriously feel sorry for any guy who come after our daughters ( figuring we even have/adopt any) with the wrong motives, He's a great dad.


Seriously, even if you don't leave a comment, just listen. It's good stuff!