

On Saturday was my hair renovation.... in the morning i had gone to Ms. Mary to get thinned and trim, and some more lovely swag bangs. Then after church i let her sweet daughter put a body wave in my hair.... That's right Ana did it... Here's the picture:


Me with my Rollers, aren't i pretty!


Sunday morning we arose to go to church, served in the nursery,(where i hogged Carter) and then came home. Carlos had a meeting later at church, so i went to visit my family!!! I love them so. As i leave i get a gift basket from my sis in law, she's the best, between her and Ana i have know idea how i think i can even be that crafty!

Here's the Basket she made me: But here's the thing i love the gift, but it's the thought she put into in that gets me. She gave me that type of wicker basket b/c she knew of my love for Walmart & wicker. She gave me spaghetti and Ragu, b/c we LOVE spaghetti, and i am way too cheap to buy brand name sauce, but secretly I LOVE Ragu. She gave me this yummy smelling candle b/c every time i'm at her house i smell this, and Tell her how great it is over and over! There were other things but i LOVE she took the time to think of my favorite things. I have already made the spaghetti, used the candle, and used my beautiful basket.
Then i head back to church, played with and taught some cubbies. We painted, and no one got it anywhere else but their hands. That was so Amazing!!
After church we went to eat with the Williams, i love splurge dinning. It was cool, we are buckling up Easton and then Carlos' says: I think the Williams are going to ask us to go eat with them." Then Anika comes running then asks" Do you want to come eat with us?" Amazing, my husband super power is know when we'll be asked out!! I could so use this!! Went went and grabbed some delish dishes at T.G.I.Fridays. Love those fried greenbeans!!
Monday night i met my mentee, who is a doll. I think she's a wonder, just the opportunity, is amazing. Such a good time, as Heather called out the names i felt i was on a game show.
Tuesday i stayed home and cleaned, mainly laundry but also just got to do more "word" time with Easton. Just going thru Exodus these past weeks has been amazing. I feel he really sees that the Lord is very much telling us what he desires from use, but it's us who make it complex. I know he's 5, but there is just some things he dives into and praise the Lord, in the mornings at breakfast, it's not just his cereal!!
I asked him yesterday" so what did the Lord tell moses to make, he gave such great instructions do you remember....." Then he replies " the Ark, the table, and the lamp( he says this as lampstand), and curtains." Then he does a rapid shaking with arms in the air. After the celebrations i ask him "so what was all that for?" To which he replys " Decorations!" Some more dancing, as i laugh and think decorations......
This is from the same child who after reading Exodus 23:1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness." He replies: "nope, but you can tell a good man a funny joke. He'd laugh because he was a good man and that's nice.... Yes Easton, that's right... ok, let's get back to......

My Servant* it alive!!!!
Ok, and I need to mention this crazy good thing!! I got a package in the mail with my Knead bar. I had bought a bread machine at GoodWill for $8.99, yep that cheap!! It needed a knead bar, so i got it online for $5.99....Still adding up way cheaper then buying a new bread machine! I got it Tuesday and made some fresh whole wheat bread!! It was so yummy!!!
Yesterday we had a "walk through" which was quick, but i have some paper work to turn in, then we will be open.
The Hope Group!!! Yea!! I love this, the Body & fellowship, breaking bread together eating, praying, studing scripture. So good!!
And Today, i get to watch the girls for a little while.... This is so fun!! We can play and talk and laugh as they go crazy. I love this time with 3 kids. Speaking of that i gotta go they'll be here soon. Have a good morning..............
* I look at Proverb 31:15- She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. - I paid attention to the Servant part, she has servants, helpers doing work for her to have a lighter load.