It late....
I'm tired.....
I folded clothes.....
Made me some snickerdoodle coffee...
I am posting....
It's officially sunday.
The reason i am not in my glorious bed is due to a lack of a being....
A being called Carlos....
Yep, it's that time again....
On call.....
He works hard for the money, he's been home maybe for 20 min since he went out at 9:00 AM. I love how he does things like this for us, the least i can do is support him and have clean clothes ready for him. Plus the house is pick up, and i made his favorite dinner; even though he'll probably eat it tomorrow (today reallly) at lunch time. i did get to experience a cool thing, I watched him fill up his truck. We now have a fire hidrent in our front yard, he needed to fill up his water/ jet truck thingy. This is totally legal since he works for Bryan City, if you did it, it wouldn't be.
Here is the picture of him "releasing" the water.
Here's a picture of what happens when you filling something and you are looking at your "future Garden" spot.
Over Flow
Yea!!! it's 12:20 and He just got home!!!
I can go to sleep now.
I normally stay awake, not because i have too, but because if i try to sleep without him next to me, I usually can't. Plus if i stay out working for my family in the cold wet stuff, i would like to see a happy face when i got home instead of a sleepy one.
I love this Man.
I love that he doesn't think i'm a dork when i call him to tell him how good lookin he is. I love that i get all a flutter when i see him as i'm driving. I love that i can spot him in his blue gloves.... He's Mr. Safety on the Job. Yep i Love that too.