
Danny with Leyla.

All that was left!!





They also had some exotic animals:


( i know it's not the best pict., but I had to edit the other one out. Funny thing is EWWW is the same in Spanish and english.)

Some Pictures of the boys:

So Sweet!
Carlos trying to knock us into the fountain!
When we got home I jump on the laundry that piled up from our trip. That took Monday night and Tuesday morning. Then i looked outside to see my dog messing with something... It was one of these:

I kept hoping it was just playing opossum. But nope he took it out. I know he had taken down a raccoon before, but i had never seen it done at our house. But it turns out one of these had got into our yard and he took it out. Carlos said the yard looked as if they may have fought. Harley has no scratches and seems fine.
I actually just called his Vet, and they if i was worried about rabies, then i could euthanize Harley and send his brain off, or i could trust in the shot......... Ummm, i think I'll trust in the shot.
As i was looking for a picture of the opossum i actually found recipes, RECIPES!!! That's right evidently some people actually eat these ugly creatures. My stomach started hurting as i looked at the recipes. YUK!- I hope Hope Group will like it :)- So just kidding Kathryn.
Ok, i seriously worked on this post since Wed. -How sad, it took 2 days to publish!