Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things I Like Alot!!


I've always liked card games, but just this week i learned Spades. The White's taught us. They are such a great couple. We learned Monday and i did o.k. Tonight we had an Hang out night and i was able to play again. This time with Kathryn and Will. Oh man, Will is awesome at this game, i feel i learned so much. Between his & Sara's Mathematical Strategies i was baffled and amazed. I am so glad i had Sara helping me out. I Like this Game so much!


As I was going about my day today i realized i think these other things are awesome:

This stuff is great. It protects you teeth for 12 hrs, and it doesn't burn. The peppermint is my favorite, b/c the wintergreen tingles. They also have toothpaste in the PRO Health, this is great too.





I seriously love this. My boys whites are usually only super clean with bleach, but not anymore! I also used it on my colors, it's super.




These are my favorite baskets, i use a similar one for my shoe basket by the door. They hold one load of clothes, which is so helpful because i used to over load my washer. You can get them at walmart for $3.88.




Also this book is great. I actually am reading through it a second time, i liked it that much. There is actually something in the book i'm going to try to get written above our dinning table. That is if i can get my wonderful sis in law to help * hint hint.




Also this Music video is so funny. My mother in law sent it to me.


Also one other crazy funny thing is the prank Heather did on Ash! That was golden. I laughed so hard. If your not too sure what i'm talking about check out the Garratts site.- Funny Stuff!

Ok One More thing before i Go..... This is So Super!! Easton just woke up to go potty!! He has never woken up to go to the bathroom, normally it's just him yelling " I had an accident." I seriously was huggin him telling him how i thought that was super! Yea Big Boy!