Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kinda Random!

Today I went to a training for my job.
I realized something, or should i say i re-noticed.
I know amazing Women!
Truly amazing Women!
Women who love the Lord.
Who desire him more then anything.
As i sat in a room surrounded with these women eating a delish Mcalisters sandwich, i was just looking around thinking WOW!
These older & younger women inspire me.
After my training was over i began to miss my girls.
My sweet girls.
The ones who i saw every Wednesday night.
Knowing Hope Groups will begin soon, my heart aches, that's not soon enough.
I miss these girls who used to fill my house with their voices of love, laughter, and prayers.
These are my girls. I say girls, but seriously they're like sisters.
I don't want to leave out the 3 guys at hope group.
One whom i am gratefully married to.
And one is Patrick.
Patrick is going to be a Dr.
So yes, i shall soon be asking him random medical "what if" scenarios.
As for the other guy.
We're still in denial.
Surely we can't be losing our Muffin Man?!
This is one of the first hope groupers, he's been with us since we started one in our house.
Kathryn, is he really leaving?
Do you feel you got enough time?
Do you feel this eagerness to tell your boys it's OK to cling to his leg so he can't leave?
It would be funny to see him walk done the isle with Alex and Easton as leg weights.
No more muffin's.
No more waking up on Thursday's, eating the muffins he left us.
I even gave these little Muffin guys a nick name of Toms.
Yes i know i'm very random sometimes.
No more toms.
I am glad we know Kevin.
We praise God he showed our boys his love for God.
I'm even more blessed to know he's marrying an amazing Godly woman.
We wish them the best and many trips to back to Aggieland.
Oh please! Many trips back here.