
Look.
See this ring.
This ring that it's Hebrew inscription reads, "My beloved is mine, and I am his."
It so gorgeous.
Some people we know have one.
I had one.
Last year my husband bought matching pair for us, an early birthday present.
It was so sweet, i remember it.
We ate at the Oxford Street.
The steak was delicious.
He gave me the box.
I automatically knew where it was from.
I knew what it was.
It was my Power Ring.
I make a little power sound when we touch rings.
Or I used to.
Sometime last fall i lost it.
It was after we moved to our new duplex, but before Thanksgiving.
I remember feeling horrible telling Carlos i lost it.
I remember trying to touch our regular wedding bands and making the power sound.
Not the same.
Almost exactly one year has passed.
This morning i was searching for the bottle caps, The one's you can't see b/c their clear.
I was on my knees with a flash light looking, when a dull shiny thing caught me eye.
Now i normally clean under our bed twice a month.
Never seeing this precious object I've so longed for.
I reach out grabbed it, put it on.
Oh yes! I made the power sound!
My ring.
It had returned.
I wanted to call Carlos and tell him.
I'm gonna wait till he comes home for lunch to show him.
Then i shall wear it every time i leave this house.
I Seriously almost cried.
Praise God!!!