I demand a redo!
Or at least I would, but alas it's a futile wish.
Last week I scoured to gather together our "spring break bucket list." It was fabulous. A mix of events both children would love equally. I even threw a trip out of town in there! I was prepped!
Then this week started with a sick youngin, followed by my own sinus issues.
Leading plans to fly out the window.
I've managed to get out on Tuesday to the museum. Today to the library. But cancelled the trip out if town and even going on a trail tomorrow.
I make myself "push through" as if somehow exerting my self will equal a right to be well. No more. I'm calling this the spring break we stay home and watch movies so mom can rest. I will go and get dressed to go to an optometrist appt. but other then that I will be in comfy clothes.
Goodbye plans. Bible Clubs, Going in a trail, & Tejano night out the window. Baby shower possibly too. Here I come couch and hot tea, this momma is done.
May I find joy in the stillness that is being taken. May my time be spent on reflections of things more valuable then my "grand plans." I need time with My Bible and a humidifier. I need time to breath in the powerful aroma of eucalyptus and peppermint, while also breathing in deep the truths of the Word.