So obviously we're past wk one of school, actually on wk 4. But this is the first time I've been at the computer not doing emails, or printing out worksheets, running after children, or doing other chores around the house. Maybe b/c we've got colds and are on our second slow day of school. Yep, pretty sure that's it.
During the Week We start at 10 and have a snack after our first subject.
As you can see i write on my kitchen window, bc i have no white board and no where to put a white board.
Oh and the little one has her toddler stuff I've worked on. Letters if the week & books on the subject we are working on. Manners, feelings, helpfulness, perseverance, I am special, are a few this month. She also plays a lot. She's got her favorite chair where she calls on her cell, holds her babies, snuggles up, or plays waitress from. It goes like this " What do you want?" and then scribbles on her note pad and brings us fake food during school. Really, majority of the day its " Easton tell me about Columbus....", " Fi, Can i get some french fries?", "good Job Easton now let's do Latin ", " Ok Fi, how about a milk shake?"
Know what though, i love it. I am busy and it's good. I am however being sweetly reminded to be flexible, on days when people need to be picked up from work for stitches, we are sick, or have appointments that are in between school hours. I like schedules, so getting off them, can drive me nuts and make me feel behind. The funny part is I'm only as far behind as i make my self. I answer to me and my husband, and there is a sweetness to that. Especially when he reminds me that if we're sick, we would normally be not doing anything, so don't push work.
Brilliant.man.