What are the odds, when you shut out the option of something {say doing legal risk foster care again, instead of just adoption{totally hypothetical :)}} that it shows up in an email, and a text )referring to the email.
{Didn't you know i've said "No", in my heart at least that is.}
Then in my quite time today Kay Arthur said this: Listen my friend, as difficult as it might be to receive right now, you ought to open your arms and welcome anything that will break you, that will bend your knees, that will bring you to utter destitution before your God.
I said "No" Kay Arthur, gosh i want to kick you right now.
How did you know 11 years ago when you were writing this i would be reading this today?
Break me, that's a nice way to put it. Last time it left me in shambles, for.so.long.
Bent knees, are you kidding me? i was balled up at His feet.
What are the odds?
I can't say i was totally oblivious a storm was brewing in me. I knew a few days ago. I fought it. Actually i turned off the CD. Our Seed Family Worship CD, Specifically the Psalm 34:10 song. "The lions may go weak & hungry. But those who seek the Lord lack no good thing" I know this by heart, it's off the Courage CD.
As i bowed my head to pray for lunch i had nothing to say. What could i say, He knows. He's healed, stretched, and ushers away the fear. All my little lion self can say is , "i will leave this in your hand. I may fight you for control later, but i leave it in your hand. The decision is not mine, for you know what is to happen. Good or Bad, hurt or healing, temporary or forever, you know. And You are all i have."
What are the odds that the Isaiah 41:10 song is playing while i write this.
What are the odds.
Now Phillipians 4:6-7 song is playing
Seeds worship, your on the list right below Kay Arthur.