Tuesday, April 05, 2011

random ramblings & update

I'm nauseous.

Partially, because i'm on an antibiotic{which always give me nausea}

Partially because we go to CPS today for a meeting to begin the process of adoption through them. We've fostered before, so the training isn't new, but starting up the process means knowing i will have no clue about time after we do our part. I dislike not knowing.  DiSLikE. But i know it will be worth it, once a tiny person is in our home.  For now i will continually be on my thougths and brain to not wonder off about "what if's", not allowing it this time.

Also today i registered an etsy shop. Never thought i'd do this, but to help the hubs fundraise for his Haiti Trip in Summer '11, i did.  Small hands working to help further the kingdom. I think the hard part is to wait on others to buy the stuff, once it's up. Now there isn't any pict of merchandise up yet, but soon there will be bows, paci clips, diaper bundles, designed onesies, and what ever else i can make with my two hands.  Probably be nice if i told you the name huh?  well it's rootedrefreshed , beautifully chaotic was taken {evidently by someone who like magic and voodoo stuff} so i opted not to use it in anypart of my name, i'm sure you understand. I will post when i have things up and running.