Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ugh,

It's been one of those days....

I need to be working on Fi's invitations or finalizing ideas, and sketching, so i won't go crazy w/ all my ideas and trying to explain them to the hubs.

i should have know when my morning started off w/ a hi-jacking of my empanada.



I finally realized my crockpot o beans wasn't getting hot, due to the fact i put them on warm.

ugh. I hope the are ready in time.

After her first nap try, i found her bouncing in her crib with nothing on.

Yes, she had thrown out her paci and was diaper-less.

Then on her second try at nap time = this.



Me and easton are watching a skateboard tournament, a good idea. untill he remembers his board is in the garage. you know the one less then 6 ft away from the couch.

All this while, hubster is at a church leadership meeting & finishing his week on call for work.

It's been a long week.

Glad on-call is only once a month.