Summer means swimming.
For those of us with babies it means swim diapers.
Which mean $8.99 for a pack of lil swimmers.
Although i did get a bag of them for $2 w/ coupons & ECB's.
Until this week ,literally, i thought there was only disposables.
Then some one gave me some hand me downs.
This family does not cloth diaper.
But there was a swim diaper in the box.
Right on top.
As if to say "here i am, use me"
How perfect! i was thinking of checking these thinks out. I mean 'cus really how often does Fionna have a BM in the pool. She saves that for her highchair, as we are eating dinner.
I researched it to make sure it was a swim diaper. I mean imagine the embarrassment as i go to the swimming pool with a baby in a swim suit bottom as a swim diaper and all the "business" being released into the pool. Nasty-tastic!
I found this Fabulous review for the one i received.
If your curious, check it out.
If your not, that's fine.