Tuesday, January 13, 2009

testosterone taking over

Oh, this boy.

The other day I was walking out our room to the kitchen to finish dinner.


As i pass the back door, i look out to see what my boys are doing...


I see this...






Then later I get called out to see this....




During this Carlos is outside.

So, I'm totally OK with the climbing trees, and walking the fence thing.

He's a boy.

Boys should be able to climb trees.

I was telling Carlos by his age i had a small pocket knife and was making bouquets on the porch steps.

We both think giving Easton a pocket knife would not be safe, for us, you, our dog.

Me making bouquets vs. what he might do is so opposite.

Then I heard Easton asking where'd the hatchet go, he wanted to chop down a tree.

Good thing Carlos already put up the hatchet.

See he already wants something sharp to take out things.

We may later on get him some arrows, the training dull kind.

He already has a bow in the garage, it a beaten up training one.

He's never used it.

Yet.