Thursday, January 08, 2009

By popular demand

Oh, the Williams.
I love them.


They technically they are the Family who brought the people who brought us to church.
Awesome huh?


Any who, now that they live 150,00 miles away(as Easton says), we rarely get to see them.

Last weekend us and the other Williams car pooled to go to Jon Michael's Birthday bash.
I didn't know what kind of party guest would be there until the day we left.
Here's a pict of Easton holding one:



There were several.

Some where contained in a mere pillow case.

Yeah think of that when you change you bedding.

Here's more picts Of my boy hold the things we normally kill.









All the Cousins joined to hold one.

Now for the men.


Sorry it's blurry but Carlos was trying to make it get Justin.

The snake guys just handed the tale to Jonathan. Look at his face.




That's not his "I'm so excited" face.

We had so much fun at the Party.

The whole visit was Great.

We played Wii, play Phase 10, & played with snakes.

Who could ask for more.

Well evidently Carlos,

I leave you with a picture of him trying to pick which duck he would catch.



Unfortunately, it didn't happen.