This is the new sign i will be ordering shortly.
I have our old one on the front door.
When ever anyone is sick and highly contagious.
Smack, this sucker gets slapped on the door.
Just for those who drop by. So they have fair warning.
You know family, friends, hope groupers who you would hate to see get what you got.
We love them that much.
I mean if i have allergies, no the sign doesn't go up.
But like Monday when Carlos and I had the stomach Bug.
Smack sign went up.
Tuesday when Easton woke up with a super high fever and a nasty cough.
Smack, signed stayed up.
It's still on the door.
His fever hasn't broken.
Seriously i have to call the school today to figure out how many days he can miss without being held back.
Tonsil stuff is the reason i made the first sign, it's also the reason i have to call.
He had to miss so many days because of them.
On Tuesday when Carlos and I were trying to figure how we were, and Easton was taking his temp. I realized. The boys being sick is not my love language.
Don't get me wrong i have much enjoyed time with my boy.
I have missed him.
Snuggling on the couch watching movies, playing super Nintendo, reading, napping with him, eating Popsicles, and serving him special "sick foods" in bed.
All of this is so sweet, but when Easton gets sick, he gets Dramatic.
Not fussy drama, funny drama.
Sometimes the funny drama gets him in trouble. He won't lay down, be still and try to rest. Then we have to deal with disobeying.
Did i mention Funny drama.
This makes it harder sometimes to discipline him.
I still do, but sometimes i have to leave the room to get a grip.
Today it was over a marker that wasn't his skin color.
It evidently dried out and turned brownish red.
He was not happy.
He starts comparing his skin to the marker, letting the marker know whats wrong with it.
Right now he's telling me every time he's tooting on my bed, he said i can't hear them so he has to tell me.
Just heard one, so i get " oh well, we both heard that one."
That's not drama, that's just funny.
