Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oh Pants!!

I have pant issues.

Not like Kirby.

I have a need for stretchy pants.

Not necessarily cute pants.

This time i hope i can find a few pair to fit into.

With Easton i had one pair.

They were Capri maternity.

I hate Capri's.

I am short so Capri's usually fit me as flood pants.

Plus, they really don't make maternity pants in size 1.

Needless to say i am not that small anymore.

I am actually glad.

I have a good chance of actually fitting into real life maternity pants.

Now, i still have time to just "move up" in size or just rubber band them.

But i know i will need some really stretchy pants.

Eventually.

Here's where you come in:

I need to know if you see any at the store on sale.

Not the oh, they're normally $30.00 now on sale for $29.50.

That will not work.


I don't really care where you find them.

Garage sale

Goodwill

Your attic

Your mamas Attic

A store...

really i don't care.

As long as they don't have holes or horrible stains, like some one gave birth in those pants,

then I'm good.

Really i need input here.

Not joking.

It will be sad to see me 8 months and still rubber banding it.

Or worse,

I will try to make my own.

Jo ann's sales a stretchy panel.

I don't want to be pushed to do that......