Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks

I feel we need to say thanks. Really. There are so many praying for our family.

We feel so loved.

I wanted to say thanks to those who brought food, came by, called, or even are just thinking of us. When i got home today i check the messages, then the caller ID. When i saw how many people had called, i felt so loved. You all do an amazing job of loving us. Those near and Far.


Just seeing you'll comment, means so much. Literally, your words: here, in an email, on our phones, anywhere.

They mean so much.

The Way the Body loves on it's member, it amazes me.


You amaze me.


With much Gratitude,
The Carpio's



I leave you with a picture... Proof our boy is feeling better.
Also proof of him watching too many ring dunking.
Thanks Shane!



*As i write this is, He's in the kitchen talking about how "Chino needs the Gospel", the ways he's describing how he's prayed for them, how he asked the Lord what he can do to help...
My goodness...
I am so blessed to be the momma of this boy.