Saturday, November 24, 2007

Signs sign every where signs


Ok. I have a thing with linking songs to events, I've done it since i was little, why stop now. Any way this song is in my head today as i ponder over some things. I once read a good friends blog about " how much easier life would be if we all wore giant signs around our necks proclaiming to the world how we were feeling." She's a smart women, that's a brilliant idea. I know i sure could have used some this week... Just for some examples i would have loved to seen about this week:


Warning: Your children will have colds while your husband is on call.
Warning: You son will ask you questions as you walk through the femine isle.

Caution: Easton's gonna throw up in the car 3x

Stop: Don't spray febreeze in a car with throw up, it will spell like beer.

Caution: Your baby knows how to get out of the swaddle.

Warning: When you open the car door the birdie up above is going to leave you a present on your sleeve.

Look out: The Butcher is going to give you a great deal on chicken breast.- this was great!

Warning: Your baby is changing his sleep pattern.

Caution: Time to think about the new house stuff.

Warning: This is going to be your last week end as a family of four. Until more children come, at least.


This weeks sign have been great. I know i can handle all these things at once now. Growing, it always look easier after you've done it.


So, what about you, what signs would you have worn or seen?