Tuesday, March 06, 2007

About TIme...

OK, I know it's been a long time since I posted, but the blogger thing has not let me log in.... like right now the only way I can post is by signing in to make a comment on someone else's blog and then coming to my page... so wrong. I've been denied the right to write.


Anyway Carlos Got a New Position. Still working at the city, he has gotten a new position as a crew leader of the TV truck. I think it's where they go in and send a camera down the water lines and see what the "problem is". I am so proud of him getting this position, he works so hard for our family... We'd been praying about things we need to get rid of, and things we need to focus on. Just asking God to show us the things HE desires us to do.... about Jobs, ministry, and family. HE's blessed us with a new position for Carlos, We are so thankful....so very thankful.


HE's shown me things i need to work on...


Like disciplining myself with time...


I'm usually late to places......


I like to dilly dally...


I procrastinate.


God's showing me this isn't OK.


It's hard not to use the slack you know people will give you. So I'm trying to be on time more, On time is hard for me.... I've been late for so long now. Even in high school when it started at 8:30, i got there at 8:45. I slacked on purpose then, but now it's a habit, a hard one to get rid of. I even tried to set our clocks ahead and it didn't work, i knew they were ahead.


See i slack on myself.


So seriously I've been praying that i would use my time wisely, i mean preparing meals, getting to work, getting to church, even getting to bed before 11:30... It's all gotten super. I know i was previously doing it in my flesh, and it didn't work.


So silly, why do we do this???


I mean really why do we wait till we get to the "wall"?


We wait till we get frustrated to ask for help....


We our selves are so silly sometimes.... silly billies.