Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AAHH submission

OK, this morning the carpet on our stairs was being replaced.


In stead of staying here at home, i decided not too.


I was gonna go to the gym, I was so pumped.


SO i got the kids and i ready and proceeded to head out to great jam out work out.


But NO GO!


When i got there I asked what the rules were for dropping off our guest for the week in kids klub. Since we are just taking care of her this week, we technically don't have legal guardianship. I figured something would happen like this.....


But that's not the lesson here.... I was shown more....


On my way to the gym, i was wondering why people sometimes have a problem being submissive to the boss. My thought is they should suck it up and do what they are asked to do as long as it doesn't go against what scripture says. I mean their boss is over them and the bible says to submit to the authorities. Romans 13:1


I kept thinking, "how hard could it be?", I mean sure, you may not want to all the time, but if you chose not to do it simply because you just don't want to that's just selfish, and your a meanie."


And then this happened.... SO not coincidence.


I was shown it's not always easy to put aside what you want to do, and that even I'm a meanie sometimes.


SO what did i do??


I sucked it up, and said "OK, thanks"


Then you know what, on the way home i ran my first stop light.


Totally on accident!!


That's my second time today not following authority.


I telling you not on purpose!!


Oh Pants!


Seriously sorry to all those who i had no compassion to about the submissive thing.


I'm not saying it's OK.


Just that i too had a hard time "sucking it up"


OK, i have to go.


I need to call and apologize to the manager of the gym. I was nice to her when she explained the rules, but i know in my head i was thinking how much she sooo wasn't cool.