
I Am Giddy.
I am Oh so Giddy!!
First, this morning I found out that a TRANSFORMER movie is coming out soon!!
A TRANSFORMER MOVIE!!
I love transformers, they are stinking awesome. Me and Carlos watched the trailer today, we watched twice. I couldn't believe it. I am not saying its probably the best movie to take the kids too, because the movie's is not a cartoon. I think it's about the Bad transformers coming to destroy us and the good tranfsformers protect us.. I am ecstatic! AutoBots vs. Decepticon I am
so ready.
Today I am Going to the gym!! I didn't go last week, so today I am going. Excited!!
Plus I bought Valentine's stuff for my class and Easton's class. I love buying things for the kids,
Me and Easton put together his bags for his class. It was so fun!!
Plus I am getting ready for hope group tomorrow, Yea! Hope Group Rocks!!