Saturday, August 04, 2012

Hospitality Ideas



As this new semester starts, i really want to be more intentional about having more people over for dinner and hang outs.  Last year we scaled back our amount of entertaining. Being our first year in homeschooling and plus the normal priorities of our family, we wanted to be able to stay sane.  This year i feel we can add small and structured amounts of hospitality back in more often.

I started reading Large Family Logistics, and it has been super helpful.  A few of the things the book reviewed actually were areas where i have tried and yet was unable to execute successfully. I had been writing down the tips and other things to remember, along with the areas i had to really thing about. Some of the ideas i do not believe will be helpful except in creating a  reverse effect for our children.  As i sort this all out, i am also producing a few list for better management of my household.  i thought i'd share the first one so far.  I hope your family and friends get together and have fun using some of these ideas.

Hospitality Ideas