Thursday, June 02, 2011

For the love of febreeze

oh, goodness. i get side tracked too easy, and then i blog about it. hello coffee at 9:00, the effects on a tired momma. why didn't i just take chlorophyll. It's safer then caffeine for me at night.

Anyway here"s my rambling:

I know about FOP's and affects on males due to plug in scent things. I chose febreeze do to them having the least. {I know it's wierd, but really this is what happens when i get too focused} I know too many details no one cares about. Like the fact i no longer have soap in the house with the antibiotic that starts with a Tri.something.or.other because it helps builds super germs.

now this.

I saw an article on cleaning your air on herban homestead. {Actually looking for green chip recipe, again i know i'm odd}I love plug in febreeze, love!! but now not so much.  I have noticed i have headaches {like years} with the stronger ones, so i switched to one plug in instead of two and a lighter scent, but still they're there. Jimminy cricket. At least i'm not just imagining them being due to the plug in. ha ha i'm not so dramatic.

I know what i must do. by by plug in. no more clean, "oh my goodness my house smells like boys don't live here",  scent anymore. We will just have to bump up the hygiene. ha ha ha, right. I've heard you can refill them with essential oils, maybe i'll just do that. maybe.

Clean your air