December is filled with birthdays.
First there's that gal Ana's; which is also the same day Ash's.
I have no pict of either cus, i'm such a super friend.
I did eat w/ Ana @ the same place we'd skip school to have lunch.
Swapping Seafood for truancy =not a good idea. Just FYI
Then there was my moms.

Who's little dainty hand would that be taking her 3rd cupcake?

Then our sweet nephew's.
She was really trying so hard to listen how to play the game.
Seriously, she sought him out to hold her.

Then it was My niece's party.
We went bowling.
My boy came in 2nd place.
Then there is my boys day.
But that gets a post all it's own.
First there's that gal Ana's; which is also the same day Ash's.
I have no pict of either cus, i'm such a super friend.
I did eat w/ Ana @ the same place we'd skip school to have lunch.
Swapping Seafood for truancy =not a good idea. Just FYI
Then there was my moms.

Who's little dainty hand would that be taking her 3rd cupcake?

Then our sweet nephew's.
She was really trying so hard to listen how to play the game.
Seriously, she sought him out to hold her.
Then it was My niece's party.
We went bowling.
My boy came in 2nd place.
Then there is my boys day.But that gets a post all it's own.