My friend Ashley has finally opened her fabric shop

I first fell in love with her designs of bags.

So pretty, and i really want the burlap market bag. I want it so bad I'm gonna buy it and then put it in a Silent auction at a carnival. That way i know the money will be raised.

I first fell in love with her designs of bags.

So pretty, and i really want the burlap market bag. I want it so bad I'm gonna buy it and then put it in a Silent auction at a carnival. That way i know the money will be raised.
Also now she has opened herself a cute fabric shop.
Cute stuff and she is having a giveaway!!
That's right you have the chance of winning 2 yards!
Cute stuff and she is having a giveaway!!
That's right you have the chance of winning 2 yards!
Although not all will win, you can still get the 20% discount, for the first 50 customers.