You know the same writer of Systematic Theology.
The 4 Lb. book.
Good book,
just has 57 chapters.
I really wanted to read it, be filled with the knowledge.
Be able to instruct my children better, be able to break it on down to those needing direction, put it bottom shelf for others i interact with.
But in all honestly in this season it takes me a while to read a small book.
All that to say say this book {on 3rd chapter} is like a sorta compressed version of S.T.
20 chapters
20 basics every christian should know. {says on the cover}
Ch. 3 is rocking it.
It's over the Trinity.
I will admit, that is one of the roughest areas for me.
Don't get me wrong, i believe in the trinity.
As i was raised in a religion that didn't believe the teaching of the Bible, i have had to retrain and filter out the junk that i did grasp as a child. it isn't easy sometimes. especially when i was told God is God, Jesus is his son, and that's all. Not one being.
As i was answering the first question it mentioned monotheism.
I was just talking with hubs about that last night.
I had to look it up this morning.
Hubs has done a paper over the trinity and all the theism's against it.
He told me to check out this site.
I am browsing it, very intrigued by all their theology break down.
Love the Trinity one.
List all the verses describing the roles of the Trinity.
It's a handy chart.
I am going to print it
Maybe even laminate it.
Very good.
If you have questions or just need to research something check it out.