Here are a few picts of Fi's party.
We had it in our front yard. we provided bug spray & citronella candles.
Sweet Friends and family came to celebrate her belated birthday.
Daddy and Her

Fi feeding grandpa pound cake

Sweet June Bug

Fi and her uncle David, she was blackberry-ing.

We served cupcakes, cupcakes in Jars, and pound cake. Also for lighter eaters we had Yogurt Parfaits. With sweet decaff tea and cranberry limeade to drink, it was a yum.
Love my rustic utensil box & vintage looking napkins.

Goodies table.

We had it in our front yard. we provided bug spray & citronella candles.
Sweet Friends and family came to celebrate her belated birthday.
Daddy and Her
Fi feeding grandpa pound cake
Sweet June Bug
Fi and her uncle David, she was blackberry-ing.
We served cupcakes, cupcakes in Jars, and pound cake. Also for lighter eaters we had Yogurt Parfaits. With sweet decaff tea and cranberry limeade to drink, it was a yum.
Love my rustic utensil box & vintage looking napkins.
Goodies table.
My bucket o parfaits. The sign is horrible, i ran out of time.
There was flowers and candles on every table.

I drew inspiration from ashleyann's babyshower's simplicity, and My cakies: cup cake in a jar. I did use bigger jars, and made my cupcake pink velvet in stead of red. I would recommend using smaller jars next time, just so they look fuller.
And finally got a picture of the DeLeon side of Family.

I drew inspiration from ashleyann's babyshower's simplicity, and My cakies: cup cake in a jar. I did use bigger jars, and made my cupcake pink velvet in stead of red. I would recommend using smaller jars next time, just so they look fuller.
And finally got a picture of the DeLeon side of Family.