There's this web site The bump, where you can see the progress of your baby. Not to uncommon.
But this website compares it to Produce. I love it, Knowing our little one has grown from about the size of a poppy seed (saw how small this was this morning in my kolache) to the size of a Honeydew.
So cute.
You can also read whats you baby weight probably is and their developmental stages. They have super cute badges. I just can't get them on my blog.

They even have checklist. For those who know I'm a Lister/planner. I have a planner with me at all time, and i have google calendar up majority of the day. Funny thing is to make sure i don't over due with the planning for Fi, I've made sure to purposefully not pack in too much. But when i look at their list i realize I'm behind. I am finishing up sewing tomorrow, hopefully. I just need to add the backing of her blanket and sew some basket liners.
Then next week is cook and freeze week, all while trying to get bags ready, I already have Easton's done, and my own lists done. Plus finishing her shelf and painting her baskets, just finished 2 tonight.
Busy busy. Honestly i have more important things i want to do so all the decor may not get done.
I know that every week me and my date, Easton will be doing the movies, also doing summer reading and trying to fit swimming in as much as possible. I want to pack fun into the "final countdown" as we are calling it.
Oh and speaking of the bump, finally a belly shot. I feel this picture makes it look so small. I maybe bias into believing I'm way bigger.
