Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coming this Saturday

OK, well besides the Community picnic this Saturday, which yes will be awesome.

At the Brazos center will be....

Family 2 Family

I know, not so exciting.

But a way to save some money while buying play clothes and such, defiantly.

I am looking for a few things for Fi, Not really Easton.

I realized last year, for clothes for him stuff like this rarely has much.

Let me re word that. Clothes for him = ones that don't look like a boy like him has already owned.

I love my boy being a boy, but clothes shopping is rougher, they have to be super durable. Unfortunately not store brand. Unless sear cuz they have that warranty.

My mom just bought him some double enforced pants, they already come with patches attached to the inside. Smart thinking Lee.

Who knows what will happen at school to his clothes, seriously.

The other day he went to school with a small rubbed ( just faded& worn) area on his pants, when i picked him up he had grown it from knee to mid thigh. It wasn't even a true hole, before.

He totally took credit for it too. He kept showing me his awesome trick = popping his whole knee out of the hole.

I had been waiting for it to be a true hole, so i could patch it with some camo or vintage looking material. But i can't patch that.

We really thought his uniforms could last till end of school, or at least until enrichment camp.

Forgot, he's a rough-ian. But then again i wouldn't want a "don't ever get me dirty" type of boy. Heck, i don't want a "don't ever get me dirty" type of girl.

Oh, and also last year someone was selling cloth diapers and other -not found at the normal store- items. Gonna look for some!

Yes we will try them later on. As in when i am not healing across my middle, and she is not needing a change every 30 minutes.

I honestly won't post on that probably. I don't know to much on the topic.
I know i need to pick people brains on the matter......