Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Us and the Ren


Me and my Boy



Today we went to the Renaissance Festival. It was School Days. So, Easton stayed home from school to go out of town. You see, in about 3 weeks Easton's goes in for his tonsillectomy. Any time Easton has a procedure done, we try to do one big super fantastic thing way before. The Ren Fest was it. Last time (his heart stuff) we went to Austin & did Build a Bear.



We had such fun!!!
Here's some pictures:


We rode a Elephant! The best $4 every spent!
The music the next stage, sorry.




Rode a 2 huge swings!



Went in a Cage W/ Sam.



Watched a Joust!!



Climbed Trees!



Watched Cannons, Covered your ears!!




Here's Mary Lou watching in excitement.


I had such a blast just walking around with her.



As we were walking around I realized how long it been since I'd been there.
Ana and I went in High school about 7 years ago.



7 Years!!

So much has changed.

We have kids.




We have Christ.


Praise HIM!!



Me Sweet Pregnant Friend!!



Oh, and she Made the girls their shirts!!

How Crafty!