HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Both my boys have birthdays this week. One is turning 5 and the other will be 24. So much growth I've seen in both of them. They never cease to amaze me. They we they are so similar. For instance they were playing hind and seek this ,morning as i was baking. Both have equal fun with the pop guns. Just enjoying the moment. I love them so!! I am seriously in wonder how i could get such great boys in my family. Praise the Lord, For Carlos' example of a biblical father, and husband. I could not ask for more of a better real life role model. Praise the Lord, Easton actually looks toward Carlos for an example to follow. I am very thankful for them!! I can't even tell you in words!
Seriously this would work for them both for their cake.

Easton's loves the Autobots, and Carlos loves the Decepticons. As we speak they are playing in my mother in laws hallway as Megatron ( carlos) and Optimus Prime (Easton), and Julien (our nephew) is Jazz. I love that they love transformers as much as i do.