Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The New Adam

Sunday in the grocery store Easton looks at me, and said something.


At first i didn't hear him, so i just played it off as a "mom, we're fixin to have to go."

Which was about due since we were in the Veggie section.


I heard him say it the next time, He asked "is that Adam?"


I began to look around trying to see if he saw Carlos talking to Adam.


Then i looked at him and said "no i don't see him."


Right as i say this I look at what he's pointing at.....


It was a picture...


A picture on a Frozen bag of Broccoli.......


This was who he wonder if it was Adam...


Yep the Jolly Green Giant.


I laughed as i asked him the reason he thought it was..


He said the Shirt that looked like fur that was only on one shoulder.


Yep this year's new Adam.