This week I'm to rest.... Try to "take it easy" as my Doctor said.
I'm so sleepy, not because i don't get sleep but because the medication I'm on.
On Tuesday i went to the Dr. because I've had a soreness in my rib for about three weeks now.
Turns out it's an inflamed muscle inbetween my ribs.
So i got some meds.
Only thing is they both make me sleepy, which i fight so I can watch my child.
Fighting sleep makes me very grumpy, so it's not really working out.
Oh and speaking of working out, I realized that when i work out my pain worsens since i am breathing harder and faster. So yep no go for at least a week or until the pain ends.
During this time Easton's been super. I ask him to do something he says "yes Ma'am."
I put him to nap, and he's out in 15 min. Easton's nap have always been long.
They usually average about 3 hrs.
Some times i have to wake him up for dinner.
Just his willingness to be obedient has been awesome.
We were watching Backyardigans and he saw me sitting down he said" mom it's OK, you can lay down." He even fixed the pillows for me. I guess between the rib thing and my allergies acting up he could see i wasn't normal.
Between him and my husband i felt like a princess.
Easton fixing my bed, Carlos making sure i had enough rest, and even making sure my vaporizer was on.
I even woke up the other day and Carlos was putting Vick's on my nose.
He could tell i couldn't breathe through my nose, plus he know how i love Vick's.
This past week and now have been so great. (besides the sick stuff)
Talking to Easton about Easter was awesome.
I can't tell you how many times he ran into a room shouting " He rode on the dead!"
Evidently my child didn't get the "arose", or maybe the "rode" jazzed it up some.
It was so great to see him and his cousin talk about Easter as they went through the Resurrection Eggs. It was so sweet these 4 yr. old's getting it, knowing the facts.
Watching them talk about Palm Sunday to the Crucifixion was amazing.
These little ones are like sponges, precious God shaped sponges.